Monday 30 April 2007

Puerto Viejo has crabs

.......there I was minding my own business when this gringo type fecker comes walking straight towards me. I tried getting his attention by waving me big claw at him and nothing he kept coming. Then I tried running out of the way, but you know these damn legs of ours they´ll only carry us sideways and because I can´t see where I´m going I always fall down a hole. I mean you need eyes on top of your head. Thats why I got them. Then this guy, you know what he does he comes and kicks me in the knackers. And do you know what I did, I pinched him with me big claw.........
And that was the most exciting thing that happened to me in Puerto Viejo. This in no way relates to the people or town of Puerto Viejo being rubbish, it just means Montezuma had his revenge on my stomach.
.......cycling is great, yesterday I cycled for 4 hours covering a huge difference from the above mentioned town to Manzanilla. Ambling through dense jungle and across exotic rivers and past monkeys and blonde haired surfers and dreadlocked stoners and drop out 40 somethings from USA looking for a local girl to shag and past empty restaurants begging for high season to return......
......in Panama now, in BOcas Del Toro. I almost prayed as I crossed the bridge into Panama, mainly because it literally is full of big holes an Irishman could be swallyed by.
Costa Rica in one line. Full of package tourist and as an environmentalist I naturally don´t like packaging.
After Adios

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't go any longer without mentioning it... Liverpool in another Champions league final and Utd get stuffed in Milan??? Where are all the other comments??? although i'm sure there were a few in your inbox (for a very short length of time)